• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

there are some LEO bashers on here but I aint one of 'em

Fbod that is entirely incorrect. There are many drunk drivers caught at sobriety checks. The purpose of them is not to write tickets, especially for equipment violations. You are assuming you know what you are talking about and you do not.

Yeah, Cause I've NEVER been through a checkpoint and been ticketed for bullcrap :rolleyes:
That isn't what they are INTENDED for, at least in statement. But you KNOW that they don't ONLY ticket the drunks.
And I'm not the one that said they don't bust many drunks, a study and review said that and brought up by someone else.

Last edited:
Seriously, that is NOT a joke. This is seriously the first time I am offended at something said on here. I have known people that have those tattoos.

Seriously? We're like seriously cutting up here. I'm serious when I say this...don't take things so seriously!

Seriously, that is NOT a joke. This is seriously the first time I am offended at something said on here. I have known people that have those tattoos.

I think his use of the statement was less of a "ha ha funny joke" and more of an example of what governments are capable of doing. Hitler was the leader of a 1st world, highly educated European country. People no different than you and I allowed the changes that turned Germany into a blood thirsty war machine through capitulation and indifference. While the tattoo may be over the line at this point don't believe that Subdermal-RFID placed at birth is all that far fetched. "It's for the children".

I think his use of the statement was less of a "ha ha funny joke" and more of an example of what governments are capable of doing. Hitler was the leader of a 1st world, highly educated European country. People no different than you and I allowed the changes that turned Germany into a blood thirsty war machine through capitulation and indifference. While the tattoo may be over the line at this point don't believe that Subdermal-RFID placed at birth is all that far fetched. "It's for the children".

Yes, but to laugh about something that really happened, as though it were a freakin joke isn't funny. And it wouldn't suprise me if they were already doing the RFID thing without parental knowledge.

EDIT: And to the moderator(s), I am not complaining about a comment. I am not some sissy girl that needs to run to the moderator(s) and complain because my feelings are hurt.

Back
Top Bottom