• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

there are some LEO bashers on here but I aint one of 'em

feel safe yet.jpg

You are one of those people that worry me. The greater good...............The many over the few................If it saves one life........................Why not submit..................If you have nothing to hid...........Papers please..........As long as they make it home safe at night..................You sir do NOT make me laugh, you make me sad for my kid's future. Why? because you think that type of behavior is acceptable.

EDIT - Cooley is probably for running gun serial numbers without probable cause too. LEO sees one on the seat during a speeding ticket stop and LEO takes said gun and runs the numbers. it only takes 2 minutes, what do you have to hide?

X2 on Aaaaallll of this ^^^

lol, this site is full of LEO bashers. If you dont drink and drive, why are you so worried about DUI checkpoints? I guess that all the lives they could possibly save every year arent worth inconveniencing you for 2 or 3 minutes?????? You guys make me laugh!!!

Exactly, same here.

:tsk: dui checkpoints are ok because they might catch a drunk but violate the rights of many? hopefully you just forgot to turn on your sarcasm font

lol, this site is full of LEO bashers. If you dont drink and drive, why are you so worried about DUI checkpoints? I guess that all the lives they could possibly save every year arent worth inconveniencing you for 2 or 3 minutes?????? You guys make me laugh!!!

Back
Top Bottom