• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

These Lowe’s Employees Do What The VA Won’t

PA4476

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
168   0
Reaction score
lowes-employees-770x330.jpg

After An Injured Vet Waits 2 Years For A Wheelchair, These Lowe’s Employees Do What The VA Won’t

Veteran Michael Sulsona had been waiting on a new wheelchair from the VA for years. After receiving no help, his broke down inside a Lowe’s.

That’s when three strangers stepped in to help. Sulsona wrote this letter to the Staten Island Advance to share the story and express his gratitude.

Read the rest of the story here >>>> http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/156844-va-failed-repair-vets-wheelchair-lowes-employees-stepped-make-like-new/

I think things like may happen more often than we are aware of. But I'd bet most vets don't report it and most folks who help don't do it for the fame.

Like the actress who gave up her first clas seat for a vet returning home. She seemed upset that the media got a hold of it. She said she didn't do it for media attention. Her grandfather is a vet and she felt it was the right thing to do.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/06/27/amy-adams-gives-first-class-airline-seat-to-soldier-sits-in-coach-passenger/

Last edited:
The new VA Clinic in Carrollton, told me this morning, they're going to schedule me for surgery at the Atlanta VA to replace the knee cap and metal pin of my right leg which was shot out by a 7.62x39 (Oooo, my favorite round) in 68 and they gave me New cane to replace the worn out cane they gave me 20 years ago which they gave me until my knee was rebuilt..

The new VA Clinic in Carrollton, told me this morning, they're going to schedule me for surgery at the Atlanta VA to replace the knee cap and metal pin of my right leg which was shot out by a 7.62x39 (Oooo, my favorite round) in 68 and they gave me New cane to replace the worn out cane they gave me 20 years ago which they gave me until my knee was rebuilt..

Thank you for your service!

Most people do these type of things everyday, it just goes unnoticed except by the ones being helped

Back
Top Bottom