• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things I don't understand -- YETI coffee cups, coozies

image.jpeg
K2 is what I rock. Nearly half the price and identical!

Everybody always bashing people with money cracks me up. "He must be in debt to drive a nice truck". Maybe he just worked his ass off and saved money and is now enjoying it....Amazing how here in America money envy turns to being a hater REAL fast.

Amazing how people think a $40 cup or $300 cooler is a symbol of wealth :pound: I'm not saying that if you drive a nice truck you're in debt. It's the combination of owning a nice vehicle and putting tacky stickers on it that display your tendencies to make bad financial decisions.

Amazing how people think a $40 cup or $300 cooler is a symbol of wealth :pound: I'm not saying that if you drive a nice truck you're in debt. It's the combination of owning a nice vehicle and putting tacky stickers on it that display your tendencies to make bad financial decisions.
Quit being poor Albert.

Just an old worn out man here..But the one thing that I have over many of the younger pups, is Experience and a lot of years of education.Through hard knocks. Yes I do own a 300 dollar Pelican cooler that I have had for several years. The Experience part is, if I add up all the cost I have spent in the last 50 yrs for coolers and Ice. That Pelican which will go to my Son when I am gone, will still have a life time warranty..And like the Energizer bunny, Keep right on going..The cost for me saved in Ice purchases is well worth it. Cost of gas for the Hemi to travel 30 miles to get ice..No more. Another opinion, 40 dollars for a friggen cup for a drink to stay cold for days? I drink a big tumbler in maybe an Hr. And then time to refill, Oh I don't use ice to water down my booze. I keep it in the freezer,, and don't give it enough time to warm up..Carry on Gentlemen!

Just an old worn out man here..But the one thing that I have over many of the younger pups, is Experience and a lot of years of education.Through hard knocks. Yes I do own a 300 dollar Pelican cooler that I have had for several years. The Experience part is, if I add up all the cost I have spent in the last 50 yrs for coolers and Ice. That Pelican which will go to my Son when I am gone, will still have a life time warranty..And like the Energizer bunny, Keep right on going..The cost for me saved in Ice purchases is well worth it. Cost of gas for the Hemi to travel 30 miles to get ice..No more. Another opinion, 40 dollars for a friggen cup for a drink to stay cold for days? I drink a big tumbler in maybe an Hr. And then time to refill, Oh I don't use ice to water down my booze. I keep it in the freezer,, and don't give it enough time to warm up..Carry on Gentlemen!
when they invent the self cooling beverage can the pelican cooler will be obsolete :)

Back
Top Bottom