• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Think This Rolex Milgauss is Real?

Point Blank

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
Those in the know, do you think this Rolex Milgauss is real?

The band has several sets of letters and numbers. Under the bezel is a ring which says Rolex Rolex all the way around (as seen in pic) and at the 6 o'clock position the numbers engraved 636339 which I tried capturing in a picture but couldn't. Should see the "ring" under the bezel with Rolex Rolex though. Those are the only numbers on the watch itself I can see. I took the band off hoping to see more but couldn't see any.

The band is loaded with numbers / letters though which I tried capturing. There is a 16520 and under each end around where pins go thru band there is a Rolex symbol then 53, then a space then 16520 then a space, then H

I am sorry if I am confusing you...lol You think YOU are confused my hair is almost complexly gray after researching!

Last, hopefully I captured these numbers / letters which are the last numbers on the band I see? The are CL5 72200

Sorry I don't have a better camera but value your opinion. I cannot get it to a Rolex dealer until tomorrow and my nerves are bout shot anticipating the results!

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 328
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 317
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 309
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 319
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 312
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 314
Looks like a copy to me...I'll give you fifty bucks for it. Just kidding. It can be hard to tell. I would take it to a Rolex dealer. If it's legit, they can clean it and give it tune up.

Reactions: GFB
Yes, I am taking it tomorrow but the anticipation is killing me <may have made a couple bucks OR lost a couple> ouch...

Thx fer your input though!

Back
Top Bottom