• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

thinking about selling my 7.3

oldgoat

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
51   0
Reaction score
I'm seeing crazy prices on old f250's just like everything else right now. I've got an '01 2wd f250 that is clean with 279k miles. I put tires on last week and a turbo back around 250k miles. i've been daily driving it for about a year and i'm the 2nd owner. I get around 18 mpg if I do my part. Right now I'm driving 180 miles a day for work. I'm thinking about selling it and buying a grocery getter. I'm thinking about asking 12-13k for the truck, am I over pricing it?

The prices are crazy.if gas keeps going up you gonna be able to give it away and save money.

I'm seeing crazy prices on old f250's just like everything else right now. I've got an '01 2wd f250 that is clean with 279k miles. I put tires on last week and a turbo back around 250k miles. i've been daily driving it for about a year and i'm the 2nd owner. I get around 18 mpg if I do my part. Right now I'm driving 180 miles a day for work. I'm thinking about selling it and buying a grocery getter. I'm thinking about asking 12-13k for the truck, am I over pricing it?
If it was 4wd I could see you getting 13-14K all day long. I haven't seen it but in good shape and good order, I would so no problem with you getting 10-11K. Used diesels are HOT right now. Buddy i know sold an obs 7.3 for 9K. It was a 97.

If it was 4wd I could see you getting 13-14K all day long. I haven't seen it but in good shape and good order, I would so no problem with you getting 10-11K. Used diesels are HOT right now. Buddy i know sold an obs 7.3 for 9K. It was a 97.
I’m seeing people getting 20k for 4wd right now.

Back
Top Bottom