• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This can't be Right

The fact that anyone believes that someone can walk into a gun store and buy 15-20 guns per transaction, routinely, and not raise any red flags is absolutely asinine. :tsk:

I totally agree sir but don't forget the majority of America is ignorant of weapons in general and the crusading activists utilize this to serve their purpose. It's not the truth that is of issue but rather public perception.

Go to the MAIG web page and read how easy it is to get a fully auto AK without any paperwork easily at a gun show. That's per the quote of a known terrorist. Is it true? Hell yes it's true and I'll argue anyone that that's what he said. But damn one to go post it on a web page with a clear intent of "educating" the public in truth that's just BS propaganda and highly questions the leadership’s ethics and integrity.

But for the initiated we know that these folks have set low standards both personally and collectively for ethics and integrity.

Note: oddly I can't find that MAIG (terrorist) link any more. Perhaps they are on to us exposing them for the frauds they are? They are very well funded, funded well enough to pay someone to gather intel for their cause?

Ooops found it here: http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/html/media-center/cbs_062811.shtml

Last edited:
They used "mr. X" in the video because they knew "Mr. O" would cause an uproar and their ponit would be missed. "Mr. O" eliminated "mr. y" and sold directly to the drug lords....:pop2:

Back
Top Bottom