• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is ****ing fantastic!

I can see it now.
people buying Ammo in the same style in which you would have to buy moonshine or weed, Washington has gone Total Retard!!!

All the more reason to continue to support the organizations that are putting in the work to make sure it doesn't happen.

Let's not forget that the real thing that is going on is a heavy game of politics. I don't trust the Dems at all and believe this may be nothing but political maneuvering. I can see them focusing on things that seem to be at least somewhat reasonable to the general public, but when the bill is presented they will have added very unreasonable elements to it. When the Republicans reject it, the Dems will only speak about the popular elements and say the Republicans are being unreasonable. Of course the liberal media will play along and make the Republicans look bad again for doing nothing other than trying to protect the Constitution.

Let's not forget that the real thing that is going on is a heavy game of politics. I don't trust the Dems at all and believe this may be nothing but political maneuvering. I can see them focusing on things that seem to be at least somewhat reasonable to the general public, but when the bill is presented they will have added very unreasonable elements to it. When the Republicans reject it, the Dems will only speak about the popular elements and say the Republicans are being unreasonable. Of course the liberal media will play along and make the Republicans look bad again for doing nothing other than trying to protect the Constitution.

Even if this hypothetical scenario did play out, it is still not up to polpular vote. This is ultimately decided by our representatives, and you can bet your ass they haven't forgotten who butters their bread.

Biden has ALREADY conceded that no drastic changes like the previous AWB will ever fly..that's huge. I don't understand the pessimism right now.

After reading the article, I feel like the frog in the boiling water. Can't throw him in while the water is hot, he will just jump right out, but put him in while the water is cool, and turn the heat up slowly, he will eventually get boiled.

So they don't think they can get a full ban, so they go after smaller objectives, like the so called gun show loophole, and ammo or 30 round mags. We will capitulate, give in because "we have to do something." Before long, they will come after the guns, or make it extremely expensive to own them with taxes and regulations. Or tie it to something like unemployment or disability checks, or mortgage approvals, or tax refunds. They take our freedoms away not all at once, but a little bit at a time.

So, is the water getting warm for you yet?
+1. Can't get too comfortable!

hgunhntr, you seem as if you trust everything a dem says as truth when everyone knows that a dem politicians main platform is a 'second agenda.'

Now we need to fight even harder. Another round of letters to your congressman, phone calls, and if you haven't joined at least one of these (NRA, GOA, SAF) then you need to.

Now we need to fight even harder. Another round of letters to your congressman, phone calls, and if you haven't joined at least one of these (NRA, GOA, SAF) then you need to.
That's exactly right. For christ's sake, a win isn't the time for pessimism and throwing in the towel. C'MON!

- - - Updated - - -

Now why did you repost this knowing that you commented in the original thread?
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/298496-Ar-prices-should-go-down-now-check-it-out

The OP posted a picture of a headline inthe firearms section. I posted a link in News. Seemed like the right thing to do.

What are you the thread police now?

Back
Top Bottom