• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is ****ing fantastic!

The OP posted a picture of a headline inthe firearms section. I posted a link in News. Seemed like the right thing to do.

What are you the thread police now?

More like a Junior Deputy

5736922.jpg

I would like you to please delete this thread until I sell my remaining AR's for 4x their MSRP.

LOL, maybe you can focus on Pmags.

Well I'm about to quit work for the day and head down to buy a nice bottle of Lagavulin 16 to celebrate the first of more victories. I can snag a bottle for under $60 here in Germany...woohoo!

LOL, maybe you can focus on Pmags.

Well I'm about to quit work for the day and head down to buy a nice bottle of Lagavulin 16 to celebrate the first of more victories. I can snag a bottle for under $60 here in Germany...woohoo!

I'll probably stop by the ghetto mart on the way home, grab some champagne and a bottle of ripple and make some champipple

I'm still not too exited, If this passes then we're back to the old $100 for a "15 round magazine days" that I endured for so many years. So once again, an honest law abiding citizen has his rights "restricted". That's like saying "You can only attend church 10 hours a month and no more".

I don't know about you guys but I'm glad that everyone jumped in and started buying guns. That spoke louder than anything else any organization did. The government saw for the first time since the civil war days that "the people" are becoming unified.

WE (gun owners, THE NRA, THE GOA) NEED TO CRANK UP THE VOLUME ON THE MAGAZINE BAN NOW! IF THEY ARE BACKPEDALING, KEEP CHARGING THEM!

Back
Top Bottom