• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is ****ing fantastic!

Those Washington idiots should put their focus on the mental issue if they were serious about the violence problem...how many of these "shooters" have histories of the mood altering drugs ritalin, prozac, zoloft etc. pushed on our children by the educational systems to gain extra federal dollars .
The U.S. military will not accept recruits with known use of these drugs as they know they make people unstable, violent and suicidal.

But then their true intent is not on reducing the violence, is it; their true agenda is people control thru gun control and if we don't actually write, email and call the senators and congress men and women (complaining on a forum is preaching to the choir), we will lose......their only fear is the vote and while we STILL have the threat of that we better use it.

The comments after I read that made me pretty pissed. People from england are commenting like we give a s**t what england thinks.and the word magazine clip or high capacity clips is going to make me flip my ****. I wouldn't go out and start legislating medicine becuase I dont know much about it so why are these people who have never held a gun trying to regulate them. I dont want to live on this planet anymore:doh:

I held my nose and voted for Romney, but I disagree.
Why do you guys keep glossing over the fact that he passed an AWB as governor? What makes you think he wouldn't have done the same after Sandy Hook? I mean, he was touted as a principled man during the election, who would stick to his values no matter what. Obviously his values include stricter gun control than many of us favor. Why would he change positions?
Bear, I agree with you on a lot of issues. On this one, I think you're a little off base.

As Governor he reflected the wishes of his constituency. The majority of people in his state wanted the ban and he did their bidding. That was his job. The majority of Americans do not want a ban, so he would take no action to ban weapons. I'm sure he would have taken more realistic and effective action to try and stop the mass killings in response to Sandy Hook rather than letting a knee jerk reaction determine the law of the land. Above all else he is a realist.

He would also have no motivation to let this distract the American people from the real issues that threaten our country, like a failing economy. Obama and crew, on the other hand, are more than happy to get everyone focused on this issue.

As Governor he reflected the wishes of his constituency. The majority of people in his state wanted the ban and he did their bidding. That was his job. The majority of Americans do not want a ban, so he would take no action to ban weapons. I'm sure he would have taken more realistic and effective action to try and stop the mass killings in response to Sandy Hook rather than letting a knee jerk reaction determine the law of the land. Above all else he is a realist.

He would also have no motivation to let this distract the American people from the real issues that threaten our country, like a failing economy. Obama and crew, on the other hand, are more than happy to get everyone focused on this issue.

I'm not convinced. I guess it doesn't matter anyway, since we're stuck with Obama.

:scared::scared::scared::scared:

Rationalizing to the extreme. So a state can decide that all of the Bill of Rights are null and void within their borders? And if that's what the people want the governor can sign off on that and remain in the Union?

I don't claim to be a Constitutional scholar but I think your dislike or hatred for Obama has closed your eyes to the exceptional elitist that Romney is.

Watch out brother; power is power no matter what side of the aisle you were taught to sit on.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
George Washington

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom