• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***This is something to see***

suspect 1 the operative and suspect 2 the "Kite"......suspect 1 will never be found, suspect 2 will be in custody by Monday?....or would that be too obvious??......lol

I want to know where the "Billy Bob" character holding the black backpack with a red shirt and a blue cardigan sweater is? That is the guy that the independent media needs to identify and interview. I really think they wanted to pin this thing on that guy.

I just do not see it. What reason would the government have to do this. Do you really really think that NAVY SEALS would be involved in an attack on our own country. I think that some polits and officials might, but not navy seals. You know one? ask one what he thinks.

Has anyone seen any information about the Craft International - Navy Seals being there that did not come from Infowars?

As Boortz always said - Do not believe anything until you have verified it for yourself.

I was also looking into the Sandy Hook False Flag thing, but nothing was concrete so I just get frustrated and confused.

Back
Top Bottom