• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***This is something to see***

Source?

I've also heard that the head of FEMA arrived there in Boston the day before the bombing but I have not been able to verify.

Ill look it up when I get home and post it up. Dude check out all the info about Tower 7 if you haven't. That little bastard fell and didn't even get hit. Yeah I think they were there for a meeting or something. Tower 7 was their HQ in NYC.

If I'm at a Braves game or something and the cop says "We're doin a drill. Don't worry."........You will hear me screamin a mile away as I am headed out towards the door>>>>>>>>>>

Nice Skynyrd drop there!

- - - Updated - - -

Ill look it up when I get home and post it up. Dude check out all the info about Tower 7 if you haven't. That little bastard fell and didn't even get hit.

It ****ing free fell!! That **** was nuts.

Source?

I've also heard that the head of FEMA arrived there in Boston the day before the bombing but I have not been able to verify.

You could also check out the documentary Zeitgeist on Netflix. I don't buy into everything they say, but knowledge is power and different perspectives broaden the mind.

OK. Lets not derail the thread.. But, if you think jihadi's out in cave in Afghanistan made NORAD stand down on 911 then I've got some ocean front property in Arizona that I would love to sell to you.

Back
Top Bottom