• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This post is for the real men.

Real world scenario, I once worked with a guy who kept a rag, soaked in MEK, in his back pocket for cleanup during an aircraft sealing prior to going to the paint shop. It was about the only thing that would remove the sealant off your hands if you didn’t bother to use rubber gloves. He developed a skin cancer on his butt cheek.

Real world scenario, I once worked with a guy who kept a rag, soaked in MEK, in his back pocket for cleanup during an aircraft sealing prior to going to the paint shop. It was about the only thing that would remove the sealant off your hands if you didn’t bother to use rubber gloves. He developed a skin cancer on his butt cheek.
before it was pulled out of most printing inks a lot of the guys would use it to wash their hands...mean stuff.
...and i thought you were leading up to it had some spontaneous combustion and caught his butt on fire

iu
Perfect meme! Best I have seen to date!

I worked with a dumbass that would use a rag soaked in lacquer thinner to wash his bald head and face.

Back
Top Bottom