• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This thread has served its purpose.

Once a cap wearer, always a cap wearer

Semi is proud of his hat!

It's ok to be mad that you got trolled, there are probably groups for that somewhere

burned area.jpg

ever since you sent me this message I cannot take anything you say seriously. Out of all the people that responded to that thread you were the only one that couldn't figure it out . That leads me to believe that your opinion doesn't really matter.

jeffdt
user-online.png

ODT Junkie!
rank12.png

Join DateSep 2012LocationSuwaneePosts1,318

Open carry
I'm glad your dumbass open carries, you'r dumbass will be the first shot. Darwinism at it'd finest. One less ignorant redneck!​

Hahahahah derp. Somehow you will be shot first if you open carry......Must happen all the time, although I never hear about that in the news.

ever since you sent me this message I cannot take anything you say seriously. Out of all the people that responded to that thread you were the only one that couldn't figure it out . That leads me to believe that your opinion doesn't really matter.

jeffdt
user-online.png

ODT Junkie!
rank12.png

Join DateSep 2012LocationSuwaneePosts1,318

Open carry
I'm glad your dumbass open carries, you'r dumbass will be the first shot. Darwinism at it'd finest. One less ignorant redneck!​

Damn Semi-Dick, I musta seriously butt hurt you. Your attention is setting off my gaydar!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom