• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This thread has served its purpose.

The sad thing is I don't sign in here often but when I do there is always some sort of thread from you asking for votes on should you leave, threatening to quit, or somehow other seeking attention and validation from others.

To me the face of this site, and probably for many others too, is this bypass guy who is always seeking pity, attention, and approval. It's pretty pathetic really.

Your insecurities are driving you to continually seek approval and validation from others. You do not need their validation or approval. If you have having drug or alcohol problems as you have eluded to I hope you are getting help so you can hold down a real relationship and a job at some point in the future.

The sad thing is I don't sign in here often but when I do there is always some sort of thread from you asking for votes on should you leave, threatening to quit, or somehow other seeking attention and validation from others.

To me the face of this site, and probably for many others too, is this bypass guy who is always seeking pity, attention, and approval. It's pretty pathetic really.

Your insecurities are driving you to continually seek approval and validation from others. You do not need their validation or approval. If you have having drug or alcohol problems as you have eluded to I hope you are getting help so you can hold down a real relationship and a job at some point in the future.

I can see why you don't sign in often. Please keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom