• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This thread has served its purpose.

The sad thing is I don't sign in here often but when I do there is always some sort of thread from you asking for votes on should you leave, threatening to quit, or somehow other seeking attention and validation from others.

To me the face of this site, and probably for many others too, is this bypass guy who is always seeking pity, attention, and approval. It's pretty pathetic really.

Your insecurities are driving you to continually seek approval and validation from others. You do not need their validation or approval. If you have having drug or alcohol problems as you have eluded to I hope you are getting help so you can hold down a real relationship and a job at some point in the future.

Use words us ignorant folk can understand. Sounds like you have a problem with bypasd or something??

ever since you sent me this message I cannot take anything you say seriously. Out of all the people that responded to that thread you were the only one that couldn't figure it out . That leads me to believe that your opinion doesn't really matter.

jeffdt
user-online.png

ODT Junkie!
rank12.png

Join DateSep 2012LocationSuwaneePosts1,318

Open carry
I'm glad your dumbass open carries, you'r dumbass will be the first shot. Darwinism at it'd finest. One less ignorant redneck!​

hat if I sent a pm like that

Back
Top Bottom