• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thought I'd take a selfie so y'all would know what I really looked like...

I might have offended some one so I better explain. The stories here while back about clowns scaring kids, well some of my folks in Temple told me a fella tried that and got a beatdown. So there you go. Hadn't been around long enough to know what ftfy means but invite insight (maybe I'll google it may have something to do with Panzies?)

it means fixed that for you. i live in howowson cownty also and am not
offended in the slightest. i actually like it when people make fun of
haralson co.because alot of what made it appealing has been
slipping away,i.e.,being a cheap and friendly place to live...

Ya, I googled it , ThanKs . Love Haralson County, Miss being there. Had some Awesome Church gatherings, rallys,get togethers, and such things growing up. Got Kin all over Paulding,Haralson,Carroll. And I like Clowns my self (scare the crap outta my oldest girl, but that's just Funny). I'm still learning who I need to be gentle around. I love this place FoeSho

it means fixed that for you. i live in howowson cownty also and am not
offended in the slightest. i actually like it when people make fun of
haralson co.because alot of what made it appealing has been
slipping away,i.e.,being a cheap and friendly place to live...
Ya, I googled it , ThanKs . Love Haralson County, Miss being there. Had some Awesome Church gatherings, rallys,get togethers, and such things growing up. Got Kin all over Paulding,Haralson,Carroll. And I like Clowns my self (scare the crap outta my oldest girl, but that's just Funny). I'm still learning who I need to be gentle around. I love this place FoeSho

Back
Top Bottom