• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thoughts on Farrells Gun Shop

Farrells Guns does the very best to please everyone ,But in any business you can't please everyone all the time.Just for the sake of saying , Thank you very much to ALL my customers. I really appreciate the business. By the way I do not charge tax on gun transfers, Just Sayin.
Ok then Farrell. why did you tell me a few months ago when i tried to order a saiga from classic arms that you would charge sales tax plus $25 transfer fee? You told me that's the way it always works and that anyone who didn't is breaking the law?

Wow mr cvpage if you don't care for this gun store don't go there!!!!! To call him out on the Internet for something that you say happened is childish.

Wow mr cvpage if you don't care for this gun store don't go there!!!!! To call him out on the Internet for something that you say happened is childish.

He's giving a review of his experience there. And mr. Farrel has been given the opportunity to answer the charge. I don't see the problem. If he is, in fact, charging sales tax on transferred guns, that's serious and needs to be addressed.

I guess travel review sites are just childish. Angie's list is absurd. We should walk around blind and spend money without checking reviews.

I don't go there anymore, and i didn't down his business. I just stated what happened when i wanted to do a transfer. Weather or not he's a "good guy" is not in question. I addressed it to him before i came to the forum with it and he told me i didn't know what i was talking about. Trust me if the "something that i said" hadn't happened i sure wouldn't have drove outta town to have it done. I am not saying don't do business there nor have a made any negative comments about his shop. I was just stating my experience and warning others who might not know better to be careful with transfers at farrell's because you might be throwing money away.

no its not, it lets everyone else know how somebody could be running their business

apparently mr. farrell responded to initial criticism, but hasnt since responded to the OP's claims really. its a he said she said

He's giving a review of his experience there. And mr. Farrel has been given the opportunity to answer the charge. I don't see the problem. If he is, in fact, charging sales tax on transferred guns, that's serious and needs to be addressed.

No he's calling him a lyer, anything the store says NOW will be taken in a negative light, his best answer is no answer

I guess travel review sites are just childish. Angie's list is absurd. We should walk around blind and spend money without checking reviews.
No I would call them stupid, usually the only ones responding are the ones who had to wait in line for the free breakfast and missed out on the jelly donuts. I don't believe 90% of what I see on any Internet review

Back
Top Bottom