• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Threats in Private Messages

You mean to tell me that someone had the nerve to make a physical threat? Anonymity makes people real brave. I say post their message in a forum marked PUNKS

I would agree, be a grown up or go away...many nice people here and no excuse for threatening anyone over anything....one threatening pm = gone...

I totally agree What Ever Steve decides I will support!

Wow. I can't believe Steve is having to deal with this. Threating people in pm's? That's crazy. I'll support whatever Steve decides. 2 chances and gone or zero tolerance. I would never nor do I think the people I've dealt with would ever threaten some one in a pm. Always gotta be some internet tough guy.

You mean to tell me that someone had the nerve to make a physical threat? Anonymity makes people real brave. I say post their message in a forum marked PUNKS

this!!
i've argued with people public and pm, but threatening is damn ridiculous and uncalled for. especially from grown men on a forum that primarily deals with firearms

We have to deal with all kinds of stuff at work (STRESS WITH SCHEDULES), please let this be a relaxing time to spend with some friends. Just say no if you don't agree.

That's it. You messed with my post. This is a threat, you will be dealt with swiftly and painfully. I'm on my way :laugh: Also I hate guns and the 2nd Amendment. I also like to wear pretty pink dresses.

By saying you'll deal with me, you're threatening me for threatening you by messing with your post. You will be dealt with fairly slowly and almost painlessly. Also, I can't picture you in pink dresses. I figured you for more of an "autumn".

Back
Top Bottom