• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Threats in Private Messages

I vote for zero tolerance - but ultimately Steve will have to make the decision and execute it (that wasn't a threat) so I'll back up up him up in any event.

Anyone who makes a threat to another person here should go back to the cyber space they were in before where that type of ignorance is tolerated. If you cannot say something good or decent do not say anything at all. Most who are this agressive online weigh about 95 lbs soaking wet or 300 lbs overweight and are at the computer eating a ding dong or HoHo knowing that they feel so bad about themselves that they have to project this crap onto someone else whom they do not even know. Dang, sounds like they are dysfunctional-I guess they are. Zero Tolerance!

I wonder if the people who like to goad others are any better than people who lose their tempers and make threats. There are a few people here who seem comfortable in the belief that they can insult and belittle in whatever oblique manner they choose and know they will never be banned, so they keep scratching the chalkboard. Oh well. As long as they don't make threats they can call you anything they want, I guess.

This woman has been sending me threats through PMs. Here's a pict of her.

i449.photobucket.com_albums_qq217_CakeorDeath44_wickedwitch.jpg

Whats strange is that I dont even have a "little dog".

This is one of the least anonymous forums out there.

I vote, one strike because I don't want to unknowingly deal with someone who's already threatened another member. Save the drama for other parts of the interwebs and be done with those who don't play nice.

"Can't we all just get along". Daddy told me a long time ago, son if you give it you gotta take it. All kidding aside, everyone gets upset, some are more sensitive than others. It is all how you handle it. You can choose the higher road or the lower road. Sometimes sarcasm is perceived as "goading". "Scratching the chalkboard" is probably not politically correct in this day and time because this generation is so thin skinned(not saying this is a bad thing), just a perception I adhere to. Men to men let us all respect each other.

"Can't we all just get along". Daddy told me a long time ago, son if you give it you gotta take it. All kidding aside, everyone gets upset, some are more sensitive than others. It is all how you handle it. You can choose the higher road or the lower road. Sometimes sarcasm is perceived as "goading". "Scratching the chalkboard" is probably not politically correct in this day and time because this generation is so thin skinned(not saying this is a bad thing), just a perception I adhere to. Men to men let us all respect each other.

yup and just suckin it up and letting people call you whatever they want to is what men do. riiight.

Back
Top Bottom