• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TIGER LOOSE IN HENRY COUNTY!

Sucks for the tiger, Noah's Ark should be held responsible. FWIW had I been called to assist I would had been arm with my GP100 w/180 gr underwood bear loads or my P229 357sig. Tigers eat anything meat when they are hungry which is like every 12 hours

Sucks for the tiger, Noah's Ark should be held responsible. FWIW had I been called to assist I would had been arm with my GP100 w/180 gr underwood bear loads or my P229 357sig. Tigers eat anything meat when they are hungry which is like every 12 hours
You would have been under armed. Do you realize how big those cats get? That wasn't one of Noah's Ark's cats, according to the news article I read.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You would have been under armed. Do you realize how big those cats get? That wasn't one of Noah's Ark's cats, according to the news article I read.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
yes I know exactly how big, and yes I would be slightly under gunned, I would be going for a head or CNS shot. No way I'm hoping to stop him with a beady shot

Noah's ark says it's not their tiger

Apparently it attacked a dachshund and the officers shot it to save the dog.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.ajc....-neighborhood/k9fiC7yQdqK5mOjEXqjxQL/amp.html

AFGZT!
"A full grown zoo tiger"
zoo_tiger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom