• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Time really flies

I like the extra year idea. I tell my daughter everyday that when you hang with dogs you get fleas. She can not figure out why she doesn't have any friends. :( She won't hang out with bad apples thank goodness.
Friends of your kids are to be looked at very closely. The leaves they drop will tell everything about them.

Very true. My son truly has the ability to brush off any and all drama. His friends are real and lifelong. He couldn't care less what strangers think and laughs off meaningless chatter. He works hard, chooses "vehicle savings account" over allowance and busts his butt without question.

For the last 3 years he has let it be known that his first car had to be a truck, had to be older than him and nothing with any "frilly junk" on it.

Very cool kid/young man! What year is it? Looks to be around '88. My first vehicle was an '83 F150, straight 6 w/ 4 on the floor. Loved that truck, one day I will own another, maybe even older.

Very cool kid/young man! What year is it? Looks to be around '88. My first vehicle was an '83 F150, straight 6 w/ 4 on the floor. Loved that truck, one day I will own another, maybe even older.

It's a 1995 F-150. It has a 300 cubic inch inline 6. Slow but enough torque to pull the same truck with a V8 and a motor home down the freeway.

Very true. My son truly has the ability to brush off any and all drama. His friends are real and lifelong. He couldn't care less what strangers think and laughs off meaningless chatter. He works hard, chooses "vehicle savings account" over allowance and busts his butt without question.

You've got every reason to be proud, you done good. :thumb: You also done a good job in the truck, in my opinion the 240/300 inline 6 were one of the best engines ever made.

It's a 1995 F-150. It has a 300 cubic inch inline 6. Slow but enough torque to pull the same truck with a V8 and a motor home down the freeway.

Ha, I was going to ask if it was the 460... Was thinking your son wouldn't be driving around much :) But maybe they didn't put the 460 in the F150, just know my dad had one in his f250 of similar vintage.

Back
Top Bottom