• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tipping: I can't be the only one, right?

Man when I worked as a bouncer I had a server who was let's say, diminutive in stature, about 4' 5" & 95lbs. She looked twelve but was 22 years old. The ****ing creepwads I had to scare off numbered in the dozens. She made excellent tips though.
Oh yeah women that are attentive and attractive will win over a man's wallet in a heartbeat. I find myself doing that.

I don't argue that point at all. I was mainly referring to folk that never tip no matter what, when or where.

I don't like those little skinny ones. I prefer a server with a big rack and an ass so fat I'd bury it up to the elbow before I touched brown
thanks for giving the fat ass chicks with the sagging rack a date. I will pass on ms. piggy every time.

some servers do NOT deserve a gratuity based on service AND/OR food quality.
I agree on the service part but the food quality i cant place on them....thats where the service part comes back into play, they need to take it back and have it corrected if need be but otherwise, food qualities on someone else

How about when you pay your check with cash (you are in a large group) and even though you see the upcharge for being in a party (about 20% of the bill by my quick calcs), and the waitress doesn't/won't bring you your change? I mean it was only $4.54 (the change due) but still.....

By not bringing my change the waitress helped herself to more than a 32% tip for mediocre service and lukewarm food.
i was shocked (pleasantly) when I recently had the opposite experience.

Tab was like $21.00, so I put $20 and $5 with the ticket, waitress picked it up, AND BROUGHT ME MY CHANGE. She looked surprised when I told her I was good.:pray2:

Back
Top Bottom