• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TO ALL those bashing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should THANK GOD you have never needed money to pay rent or electric or buy food or pay car ins, and you get to keep all the things you have, butt for your info I have ,and I do not apologize because I did do it . instead of stealing or robbing someone I had to pawn or sell things that were dear to me including a gun my dad gave me, so all you judges can talk all the CRAP you want, I am sick of it. I have a few good friends on here that know the Lord and that is all i need. and Thank God HE FORGIVES. because some of you will need forgivness someday and it may not come.
>>> I don't know what this is all about, but I'll darned sure tell you this---> I have been in a LOT , WHOLE DAMNED LOT worse shape than this right here, thought i'd never see daylight, and with a whole LOT of schools. work, second jobs, taking on unwanted overtime & projects , & above all with God's Help, I came through it all. Looking backwards, it seems impossible, but here I am. Lost or had to sell a lot of stuff along the way. Irreplaceble stuff, too. lost friends, family, made friends, new family. Sometimes life is really hard. Just take it a day at a time, keep on truckin' even on the slow, painful days & sort out what matters from what don't. most of this stuff on in the virtual world isn't real anyway................just a high speed party line with everyone talking at once, and everyone knows it all..........no different than when things were slower & lower tech.

>>> I don't know what this is all about, but I'll darned sure tell you this---> I have been in a LOT , WHOLE DAMNED LOT worse shape than this right here, thought i'd never see daylight, and with a whole LOT of schools. work, second jobs, taking on unwanted overtime & projects , & above all with God's Help, I came through it all. Looking backwards, it seems impossible, but here I am. Lost or had to sell a lot of stuff along the way. Irreplaceble stuff, too. lost friends, family, made friends, new family. Sometimes life is really hard. Just take it a day at a time, keep on truckin' even on the slow, painful days & sort out what matters from what don't. most of this stuff on in the virtual world isn't real anyway................just a high speed party line with everyone talking at once, and everyone knows it all..........no different than when things were slower & lower tech.

well SAID...

In for a poop on the poop deck

Gotta poop thru the rigging off the bowsprit. That way if ya' go overboard they got a few seconds to snag you with a gaff before Davy Jones gets ya.

Master Chief used to say, "Shipmate, if ya gon be a dumb ass -n- loan bucks, make sure collatrel'z wort tree times zas much so whenz the scoundrel stiff'z ya, ya can pawn it fer yur money." The Shipmate, was a sign he wasn't about to rip your guts out verbally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom