• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TO ALL those bashing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
one mentioned him being disabled, not working, shouldn't eat. i do understand folks being mad about the ar. but i also understand being in desperate situations.

Being in a hard place happens, but I'm guessing many people would have offered to pay him for the guns/parts, and kinda hang on to it for him until he got back on his feet.
Or if he had at least offered to sell it back to one of the people who helped him build it.
That, and kinda just up and disappearing, has left a bad impression on quite a few folks.

didja happen to see just who started this thread and what the topic was? LOL. when nothing changes, there's no need to see the same old **** with fresh eyes.

Everytime the guy pops online certain subterranean members show up and make snide comments about "pawn shops." It was years ago...the ammo and pistol thing were four years ago. 1,400 -ish days have passed. Let it go.

Besides, why do we care what anyone does with their own property? You gave it to him, it's his to do with whatever he wants. Or am I missing something?

Everytime the guy pops online certain member show up and make snide comments about "pawn shops." It was years ago...the ammo and pistol thing were four years ago. 1,400 -ish days have passed. Let it go.

Besides, why do we care what anyone does with their own property? You gave it to him, it's his to do with whatever he wants. Or am I missing something?

The dude has been scamming this forum for going on 4 years now. Do you honestly expect those of us who have watched it from the start to just act like it hasn't been going on for the past 4 freaking years. Hell, I offered Vanny a job a couple of years ago. All he had to do was sit in a company owned truck and baby sit a satellite dish that was parked behind Ben Stillers trailer. Didn't have to do a damn thing, just be a warm body on site. I got excuse after excuse for why he couldn't do it. The man doesn't want help, he doesn't want to work. He wants people to give him stuff and take care of him. He is a full grown child.

Listening to a 46 year old man talking about living rent free with his family for 8 months because he got fired and refused anything anyone here tried to show him, all the while buying and selling guns that, in half the cases, were given to him, then after finally getting a job, seeing some of his comments about now being able to buy him NEW guns and toys, when a decent person would have been trying mightily to do something to GIVE BACK to the family and friends who supported him... and all this from a person who was unrelenting in his condemnation of everyone else who didn't tote the "look at me" Christian cross publicly and support his every rant kinda left a bad impression...yeah.

The perpetual victim thing has gotten kind of old. I wonder if he'll start another "do you like me" thread.
Oh, in for the motorboating...

The dude has been scamming this forum for going on 4 years now. Do you honestly expect those of us who have watched it from the start to just act like it hasn't been going on for the past 4 freaking years. Hell, I offered Vanny a job a couple of years ago. All he had to do was sit in a company owned truck and baby sit a satellite dish that was parked behind Ben Stillers trailer. Didn't have to do a damn thing, just be a warm body on site. I got excuse after excuse for why he couldn't do it. The man doesn't want help, he doesn't want to work. He wants people to give him stuff and take care of him. He is a full grown child.
I suppose there is a difference in "acting like it hasn't been going on for the past 4 freaking years" and actively and unsolicitedly attacking the guy every time he posts. While, I haven't been around since "the start," I've been around enough to know the score. I've sent Vanny stuff as well. What did he do with it? Don't know and don't care. I gave it to him and he's free to do with it whatever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom