• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TO ALL those bashing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics required for proof of the dd's you envy, and those desiring to be dd's for donation consideration.
We cant just be sending money without proof one way or another. Last time I sent money to Nigeria for the same reasons I have reason to believe I got scammed. Can't let that happen again!

Not me.. he's a gun hatin lib and has a fat cow for a wife. **** him and the horse he rode in on

Rather generous of ARC to fund that lib, and his horse. I bet the op is still cool with ya ARC.

Everyone's dirty mind probably thought ARC meant ill-will towards ol' Garth and his graceful equines.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should THANK GOD you have never needed money to pay rent or electric or buy food or pay car ins, and you get to keep all the things you have, butt for your info I have ,and I do not apologize because I did do it . instead of stealing or robbing someone I had to pawn or sell things that were dear to me including a gun my dad gave me, so all you judges can talk all the CRAP you want, I am sick of it. I have a few good friends on here that know the Lord and that is all i need. and Thank God HE FORGIVES. because some of you will need forgivness someday and it may not come.

Sometimes you just have to step back, take a deep breath and say to yourself "keep calm it's just the internet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom