• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To Catch a Predator: Fortson, Georgia

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
Have you guys ever watched this show on Dateline NBC? This one they did in Fortson, GA was scary to say the least.They should fry these guys. If you've never seen the show, you should watch at least one episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a LEO friend who has gone through the internet training to pretend to be
a target and catch these pervs. He would rather work a homicide anyday. Turns
his stomach less.

I have been involved with a lot of these types of investigations.
For every story like this you hear on your local news, there are about 10 more that you don't hear about....and that is just the ones that get caught.

Oh and I will add that there are even sicker guys out there than these. The guys on this show are trying to get with 13 and 14 year olds. There are some that pay money to have their way with babies. Yes, babies, under 1 year old.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure everyone's seen this show. It's up there with "cheaters" for shows that make you shake your head and lose a little faith in humanity.

I have been involved with a lot of these types of investigations.
For every story like this you hear on your local news, there are about 10 more that you don't hear about....and that is just the ones that get caught.

Oh and I will add that there are even sicker guys out there than these. The guys on this show are trying to get with 13 and 14 year olds. There are some that pay money to have their way with babies. Yes, babies, under 1 year old.

:puke:

It's the creepiest thing ever but I love watching those guys expressions when Chris Hansen steps out of a pantry door or something. It's great to listen to the BS they come up with to justify why they were "really" there. I would love to be the cop waiting for them outside. "Predator" is the perfect word for these scumbags.

Back
Top Bottom