• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

To leave neg feedback or not- opinions??

colrhino

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
54   0
Reaction score
So I was communicating with a new member (4/1/14) about a trade he had asked for- his revolver for my 1911- after three days, numerous PM's, a few cell texts, exchange of pics, and a phone call/voicemail, and he drops out of sight. Now I know people work, go out of town, have personal issues come up, etc,etc; but it's been over a week now....No replies, no where, no how.... WTF??? That's unsat in my opinion. My quandary- since a deal was not done, nor even a meeting arranged, does this guy deserve negative feedback?

This has been asked before, and it won't stick if you didn't have a concrete time + place set. You can certainly leave neg but he can have it removed if he complains to the mods.

So I was communicating with a new member (4/1/14) about a trade he had asked for- his revolver for my 1911- after three days, numerous PM's, a few cell texts, exchange of pics, and a phone call/voicemail, and he drops out of sight. Now I know people work, go out of town, have personal issues come up, etc,etc; but it's been over a week now....No replies, no where, no how.... WTF??? That's unsat in my opinion. My quandary- since a deal was not done, nor even a meeting arranged, does this guy deserve negative feedback?
Not per the rules, no.

Back
Top Bottom