• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

To my fellow Hog Hunter Justin

It's true:(

From Justin:

Justin said:
I got hit by 107mm rocket it took off both my feet they are evacking me to Germany tonight and on to Walter reed as soon as they clear me to travel

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks for all the support its not a joke I lost both me feet just above the ankle some darn haji wanted to get frisky with a 107mm rocket I'm lucky to be alive my soldiers saved my life puttin the tourniquets on and carrying me down the mountain and jay thanks for being a great friend ill see some of y'all as soon as they let me out of Walter reed thanks a lot Odt y'all are great

Hey guys thanks for all the support its not a joke I lost both me feet just above the ankle some darn haji wanted to get frisky with a 107mm rocket I'm lucky to be alive my soldiers saved my life puttin the tourniquets on and carrying me down the mountain and jay thanks for being a great friend ill see some of y'all as soon as they let me out of Walter reed thanks a lot Odt y'all are great

Just come home safe bro. Plenty of shoulders to carry you to hunt.

Cant thank you enough for your sacrifice for our country sir. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now, if you need help picking out some tacticool bionic feet, Im sure your ODT brothers will be glad to help. :)

Back
Top Bottom