• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

To my fellow Hog Hunter Justin

Badger in ...whatever I can do....on behalf of my entire family, May God Bless you and get you thru his with minimal discomfort till you can run marathons again...others have done it, you can too.
Please accept our gratitude for your service and sacrifice......SEMPER FI from and old Jarhead.
You are in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Hang in there Justin. Prayers for you coming home soon being with family and friends. Thanks for your service buddy.

Hey guys thanks for all the support its not a joke I lost both me feet just above the ankle some darn haji wanted to get frisky with a 107mm rocket I'm lucky to be alive my soldiers saved my life puttin the tourniquets on and carrying me down the mountain and jay thanks for being a great friend ill see some of y'all as soon as they let me out of Walter reed thanks a lot Odt y'all are great

So what are your plans now that you are retired bro? PTSD and the legs will get you 100 percent 2800 a month. Hunting and fishing are in your future for sure. We are going to have to start calling you the 6 million dollar man with those bionic feet..

Stay strong man. Thoughts and prayers are with you. 5 days and a wake up and I'm out of the desert myself.

Back
Top Bottom