• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To my fellow Hog Hunter Justin

My 84 year old visually impaired stepdad shoots from a "condo" stand, recliner and all, sure a good shot like you can shoot a little ol deer out of it!

Wide steel steps lead up to it, always good game...

Godspeed on the recovery, I'm good for transport to and from up to Commerce for you, and your wife and son as well.

Going on leave on the 23rd of this month finally can't wait to get down to Georgia so tired of DC and this stupid hospital maybe we can get an ODT meet up and shoot at some range probably wont be able to do any hunting in this stupid wheelchair oh well hope to maybe see some of yall soon

Brother, I would be honored to tote you up to and in any stand you wanna hunt. Guarantee I can get you into any place and stand you want.

You stay in the Game Brother!! Sorry to hear about the set back, what got me through was knowing, I would look back at it one day. As just a bad memory..You are in for won hell of a welcome home, by a lot of People that really care..Stay strong!! DD

uploadfromtaptalk1379728029371.jpg

Hey man, off you are on facebook.....look up Chris Flemming. He is the man in the picture.

I have a lot of respect for him out there getting it on.

That guy that killed his GF in Africa? He has prosthetics and hes the fastest and most agile guy in the world. I think thats kind of cheating. :P

That guy that killed his GF in Africa? He has prosthetics and hes the fastest and most agile guy in the world. I think thats kind of cheating. :P

No Chris lost his legs over seas to an IED.

Here is another pic of Chris.....this was taken yesterday at FNH 3gun in WV.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_09_22_za7a8ejy.jpg

Once he finished shooting the rifle he ditched it, put his leg back on, grabbed his shotgun and finished shooting the stage.

Last edited:
Justin got to go hunting a couple weeks ago. He managed to shoot 4 white tail does. One was kind of sickly, but the other three were really nice sized. He shot them all uing a muzzle loader. Did him a world of good to get out in the woods and shoot something.

justindeer1.jpgjustindeer2.jpgjustindeer3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom