• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Toast to our defenders

In response to a thread by @Targetmaster.
He is having a long awaited reunion of Vietnam Veterens including an old friend that served with him.
GeauxLSU GeauxLSU suggested that we all raise a glass to them. I think that since it’s not possible for us all to show our respects in person then a Toast ODT style would be a fun way to show respect. This would be in rememberence not only to these individuals, but all those that have served our country, and especially those that have been wounded or killed.

I will sticky this thread until the event is over.
I don`t understand the 'like' button. On Ken Ford`s post I clicked on "like" . "Unlike" showed up I clicked it back. .I want all you to understand that I "liked" Ken`s post. Mod, please fix it that way. Hey, I just now got an I-phone. Bear with me. I`m learning. Some.

I don`t understand the 'like' button. On Ken Ford`s post I clicked on "like" . "Unlike" showed up I clicked it back. .I want all you to understand that I "liked" Ken`s post. Mod, please fix it that way. Hey, I just now got an I-phone. Bear with me. I`m learning. Some.

Just click on like, it's shows like just above the bottom , unlike will appear where like was.

8B6A6CB3-D082-410C-ABA8-8DCB28864986.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom