• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today's School Situation

This is really effed up. He has been arrested at least. It also says there were two adults on the bus.
Had it been two white males beating a black female it would be headline news on the MSM, their would be protest, burning, looting but since it’s reversed only Fox is carrying it. They’ll come up with some BS excuse about them having a learning disability, he’s from an under privilege household or some other lame excuse except for what they are. Low IQ, feral animals with no ability for self-control.

This makes me sick. Both boys should be convicted of attempted murder, & the punishment for attempted murder should be the same as murder.
If that was my child they’d both be aerated and room temp right now and I’d worry about the consequences later.

Had it been two white males beating a black female it would be headline news on the MSM, their would be protest, burning, looting but since it’s reversed only Fox is carrying it. They’ll come up with some BS excuse about him having a learning disability, he’s from an under privilege household or some other lame excuse except for what he is. Low IQ, feral animal with no ability for self-control.
The most recent blanket excuse is mental illness. I will not dispute that but have a different outlook on the cause and what to do about it.

Teachers aren't allowed any effective tools to control behavior any more. When parents don't care the best teachers can do is monitor the zoo each day. Goodness forbid they touch some snotty little sh*t beating on another.

Back
Top Bottom