• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Todd Gurley has been suspended

I want to know where is the proof. My understanding is that someone said they paid him $400 to sign 80 items and they have pics of him signing. Pics of him signing doesnt prove he recieved payment. Where is the receipt? Where is the cancelled check? I purchased Stafford signed stuff when he was still in college and I know he signed a TON of stuff, however, he was never paid.

Also does the timing of this not seem weird. Two weeks ago, he was falsely accused of hitting someone at a bar. Saturday, they play Mizzou and winner is #1 in the east and controls their own destiony. Just seems like odd timing.
Exactly and also was stated to be a gator fan go figure sounds like a scam and lie to me smh!!!

Bottom line...IMO it sounds like a false story but it could also be true....pics of him signing things don't meant he got any money....truth a lot of players get paid whether its to them or to someone in there family...there's caught and there's uncaught...maybe he got caught maybe its a false story....IMO players should get some running money around the schools are raking in millions off these students...but again they are getting a education for their troubles..I see both sides

Back
Top Bottom