• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tom Lowe shooting grounds 2/15/16

Adams454

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
25   0
Reaction score
I have fallen in love with shooting skeet and trap down there. I just wanted to see if anyone wants to meet there the afternoon of the 15th and bust some clays. It is a public range and all you need to bring is your self and your shotgun if you have one. They sell ammo there and rent guns if you need one. I'll be off that day and probably be there for at least 10 rounds of trap or so. Come out and hang out. If it turns into a mini M&G that's all the better.

It's never pretty on the first round. But it's easy to pick up the basics. I'll be taking my VersaMax and my old 20ga pump if someone wants to borrow it.

The WEATHER Forecast doesn't look so good for Monday... :( ...FWIW, there are at least four ODT'ers who sometimes meet up & "Slay Some Clay" out there on Sunday afternoons...IF I can get a Kitchen Pass, I may be there this Sunday....mikey357

Sunday is no good because of working the morning and having dinner plans. If the weather is that bad I'll just have to make my plan the following week.

I'll be out of town Monday but would like to go on future clay killings.
Does big booty Judy still pull targets down there?

I taught Judy how to shoot, if you want to donate money challenge her, you wont do it but once,, Judys daughter throws birds there to

Back
Top Bottom