• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tony Stewart just killed a 20 year old kid

How about this one. Does this change your mind?

Earlier, you mentioned that drivers get out of their cars every weekend. It seems that it always happens.

I'm pretty sure Tony knew he was out of his car considering he was involved in the accident. I'm not saying that he intentionally hit Ward but.................m

Want to see a fight go to Winder/Barrow raceway yes weekly dumbass there aswell.Might also try running across a live gun range see how far that gets ya.Kid should have just stayed put!

Want to see a fight go to Winder/Barrow raceway yes weekly dumbass there aswell.Might also try running across a live gun range see how far that gets ya.Kid should have just stayed put!

lol good times there. when ya leave everything is brown from the dirt lol. specially if you park down next to the track.

Earlier, you mentioned that drivers get out of their cars every weekend. It seems that it always happens.

I'm pretty sure Tony knew he was out of his car considering he was involved in the accident. I'm not saying that he intentionally hit Ward but.................m
I doubt stewart even knew about the wreck. he bumped the kid but he had passed him and contact was made with the rear of the car.
from my personal experience - I would have assumed it was just a bump or "rubbing is racing". he couldnt have known he wrecked or for that matter that he had left his car and was on the track.

the only communication we have as a driver on most dirt tracks is our raceiver and it is for listening only. its likely the only thing he heard was "caution - wreck turn 2 go low."

thats typically all I hear.

they dont typically say very much other than "tighten up", "fall in line behind such and such car", "green flag next lap", etc. not real talkative at all.

Last edited:
I doubt stewart even knew about the wreck. he bumped the kid but he had passed him and contact was made with the rear of the car.
from my personal experience - I would have assumed it was just a bump or "rubbing is racing". he couldnt have known he wrecked or for that matter that he had left his car and was on the track.

I've never been to or watched a sprint car race and only been to a few F1 races, so definitely not even close to being an expert. But does "rubbing is racing" really apply to open wheel race cars? I think Tony Stewart is too good a driver to not know when he wrecks somebody. The same as almost everybody else on here, this is just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom