• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tony Stewart just killed a 20 year old kid

all im going to say on the matter

Mass x Acceleration = Force

if anyone does not understand this should reference newtons other laws as well. also see momentum, inertia, transfer of potential to kinetic energy

How about this one. Does this change your mind?

Wow your pictures show just how little the driver could see out that side. When you think of the angle he was at in relation to tony's car as he's coming around I am of the belief now that Tony probably never even saw him.

Wondering though, would they not have told him over the radio Driver is on the track in turn so and so? I can understand that this info may not get relayed quick enough just wondering if it's possible for that info to go out over the comms.

Also wondering if they will change some rules to dropping red flags should a driver leave his vehicle, and fining, or punishing somehow, said driver that decides to leave his vehicle.

Last edited:
The kid commited suicide. It's plainly visible.
He had stated earlier that if he was wrecked, he would get out of his car and pull the right rear tire off of Stuart's car.
I guess the lug nuts were a little tight.

The kid commited suicide. It's plainly visible.
He had stated earlier that if he was wrecked, he would get out of his car and pull the right rear tire off of Stuart's car.
I guess the lug nuts were a little tight.

Last edited by a moderator:
all im going to say on the matter

Mass x Acceleration = Force

if anyone does not understand this should reference newtons other laws as well. also see momentum, inertia, transfer of potential to kinetic energy

logicalsmiley.jpg

Back
Top Bottom