• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Too far...

This goes the other way as well. I have had numerous instances where I have stated I will go to someone for their asking price. Yes, I know you are 4-5 hours away. I don't care. Shutup and take my money.

Nope. Sorry man, you're too far. :wacko:
Local bidder + cash money in hand today = no deal for you. LOL. I hate that crap too.

It takes me that long to get down my Mountain but, it is well worth it to be away from crowds..
I love the sound of that...."my mountain." I had an Uncle that bought 40 acres with a mountain, stream and complete abandoned gold mining camp up in NW Ga. He passed a few years ago. Real mounting man, buckskins, flintlocks, tomahawks, the whole deal. Super neat fellow.

I'd love to have a mountain when I grow up.

Then you have those that constantly say, do you ever get up to such and such, and they won't be 25 miles away. Come on now, get your lazy butt up and drive, and don't expect someone to deliver to you, this ain't Sonic where they roll it out to you.

Then you have those that constantly say, do you ever get up to such and such, and they won't be 25 miles away. Come on now, get your lazy butt up and drive, and don't expect someone to deliver to you, this ain't Sonic where they roll it out to you.

Some of the girls at sonic use roller skates! :car::plane:

I love the sound of that...."my mountain." I had an Uncle that bought 40 acres with a mountain, stream and complete abandoned gold mining camp up in NW Ga. He passed a few years ago. Real mounting man, buckskins, flintlocks, tomahawks, the whole deal. Super neat fellow.

I'd love to have a mountain when I grow up.
?????

:caked: