• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Too far away

Guessing you are proposing a concierge service rather than simply a transportation service.

I don't trust random folks enough to choose a cantaloupe at the grocery for me so I would have a very difficult time trusting someone to check out a used firearm and then to deliver it to me after I paid the seller.

It’s just a thought. Since most of us are a brother hood it’s would be simply asking for a ride for your purchase. From tv to refrigerators. Like asking someone for help with a large item since you don’t own a truck. I’m not asking for anyone to break the law. Just help from time to time. If it’s a gun purchase you bet I’m driving. Not trusting anyone with that.there’s more than firearms on here.

It’s just a thought. Since most of us are a brother hood it’s would be simply asking for a ride for your purchase. From tv to refrigerators. Like asking someone for help with a large item since you don’t own a truck. I’m not asking for anyone to break the law. Just help from time to time. If it’s a gun purchase you bet I’m driving. Not trusting anyone with that.there’s more than firearms on here.

I have done that with a few items. Had a friend pick up a bike in Canton for me, we met for lunch a few weeks later and I got my bike.

Hell I couldn’t even get a climbing stand delivered from up lake Altoona.. I figure getting a gun or whatever delivered would take a act of congress

Back
Top Bottom