• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Took me 2-1/2 years but I finally joined the horse paste club.

Joined that same club a few weeks ago only we took prescribed pills. It works and we never got severe symptoms. Glad you pulled through. With the paste did you have any side affects? Waking in the middle of the night with urge to eat alfalfa or count with your feet?

Joined that same club a few weeks ago only we took prescribed pills. It works and we never got severe symptoms. Glad you pulled through. With the paste did you have any side affects? Waking in the middle of the night with urge to eat alfalfa or count with your feet?
What did the doc prescribe you? I got it back in January pretty bad. My immune system was beat down from chemo and I got pneumonia with it. The ER doc gave me paxlovid a week into it. I had a 103.5 fever in the ER that day. 3 days later and fevers were gone. It took about 6 weeks to get rid of the pneumonia.

Just an fyi. I took ivermectin on days 3 and 4 and it didn’t do anything for me. Day 4 is when the fevers started. Day 7 is when I went to the ER with the 103.5 fever. Even with the pneumonia my OX levels never dropped below 95. Go figure

What did the doc prescribe you? I got it back in January pretty bad. My immune system was beat down from chemo and I got pneumonia with it. The ER doc gave me paxlovid a week into it. I had a 103.5 fever in the ER that day. 3 days later and fevers were gone. It took about 6 weeks to get rid of the pneumonia.
I had to prevent getting pneumonia at all costs due to family history of Pulmonary Fibrosis triggered by getting pneumonia. 4 immediate family members all died that horrible way.

Day one was aches/pains, low fever and sore throat. On day two after receiving the positive PCR test from CVS I started taking previously prescribed Ivermectin 3mg tablets. 11 tabs per day x 3 days to knock it down. I had already been taking Zinc daily for months, which you have to have in your system in order for the Ivermectin to work. I also took an antibiotic. I never lost smell or taste, never had fever over 100 and by day 3 had no fever. The stuffy nose and sinus drainage lasted a week. My daily regimen of vitamins is D3, C, Zinc and Quercetin.

I went the Ivermectin route because my old Primary Care doctor was a company man towing the company line instead of caring for his patients and following his oath as a doctor. He told me there was nothing to prescribe early and if I started having breathing problems in a week to go to the ER. So basically, let the disease ravage your lungs and roll the dice to see if you die. Well **** him and every medical doctor or nurse like him. Those bastards are what killed and is killing people and may they all rot and burn.

Nothing other than a plethora of gas.
Just an fyi. I took ivermectin on days 3 and 4 and it didn’t do anything for me. Day 4 is when the fevers started. Day 7 is when I went to the ER with the 103.5 fever. Even with the pneumonia my OX levels never dropped below 95. Go figure
I came down with a fever and chills late Monday evening. Had a constant fever of 102 for almost 36 hours before my wife asked me if I wanted the apple snack. I had completely forgotten we had it since I got it over 2 years ago. I also didnt know what I had until my mom dropped off a covid test for me. Anyways, took the prescribed amount and 3-1/2 hours later I was a new man. No fever. Almost no body aches. I could finally relax. Sure wish someone would end Faucis life already.

Back
Top Bottom