• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tracking Your DNA on Ammo-

Load your mags with a 10-cent pair of Latex gloves and beat the expensive technology!
Expensive is the key word here. I am sure it would be very expensive for manufacturers to implement and don't think they would do it unless it was mandated by law. Even if it was, I predict a major increase in reloading!

Doesn't sound like the DNA capture method they suggest is on the bullet but on the shell casing. Easy to thwart if it really even works. Use a revolver or pick up your brass from a semi auto. I don't see how a bullet traveling through tissue could retain DNA from the loader. Seems it would be contaminated or wiped off by the heat and other DNA. Sounds like wishful thinking on the part of anti gun scientists and media.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't worry at all about something this inane.

DNA can thrive on rocks floating around in space.

If the gloves don't fit, you must acquit!!!

Oh boy!!! One point for me for not going in the wrong direction on my real world DNA worries about fired rounds. Oops.

The real problem that faces us is a formidable onslaught in the press/media that is vehemently anti 2nd/gun for any reason. Science and technology are becoming more and more accurate and precise but as stated above lawful use of weapon shouldn't be problematic. The problem exists in the loud voices of the anti crowd

Back
Top Bottom