• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traders are becoming low grade

I've gotten to the point that I don't usually leave feedback, until I receive feedback, especially when the other party has received more feedback than they left

I am a firm believer that the seller should be the first one to leave feedback. They are the first to be "satisfied" with the deal. Just an old habit that I picked up in the early years of Ebay. On a trade, whoever gets home first should leave first feedback. But, like you, I have gotten to the point of waiting to get feedback before leaving feedback.

Why do these lame asshats feel the need to lie about their activity?

Why can't these asshats just reply to PMs?

Why do these lame asshats whine to the mods when you tell them they are lame asshats?

It's amazing how they never have the time, until you get on that ass, then all of a sudden they have all kinds of time to converse and lamely try to justify their lies.

The first thing I do when I log in is reply to PMs.

I am a firm believer that the seller should be the first one to leave feedback. They are the first to be "satisfied" with the deal. Just an old habit that I picked up in the early years of Ebay. On a trade, whoever gets home first should leave first feedback. But, like you, I have gotten to the point of waiting to get feedback before leaving feedback.

Or at least check and make sure they are even or ahead on leaving feedback, then I may go ahead a leave FB.

I really hate it for the new members that I've traded with that had low feedback, then some asshat stiffs them.

I have found it easier for the new members to leave feedback after they receive it.

I wish I could remove feedback that isn't reciprocated.

This website sucks ass now!!!!!!

I wouldn't go that far. Still a free website that helps us find the things we need and/or think we need. Just last week a place a wanted to buy ammo cans thread. W/in minutes had a member PM me and met up w/ him 2 days late to pick up the cans. He even came to me because of my work schedule.

The last couple of trades I’ve attempted to complete here have flopped. People agree on a price, then fail to meet to complete the deal or welsh out on the trade. What’s up with the traders and sellers on this site these days?

I've been fortunate with my deals on ODT. Met some great people. Have not read through all these posts but I think it's like the "Public" in general. There are issues whenever the "Public" is involved and especially when asked to act reasonable. Not sure why it's so hard for some Public to act decent.

Back
Top Bottom