• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trash and their dogs...

Won't be popular here but any aggressive dog in MY yard will not make it. I have small kids. Dogs are dogs and not even worth taking the chance of injuring anyone. So next time the dog shows up in YOUR yard acting aggressively end it.

**Before the Flaming starts I treat all dog breeds as equally dangerous**

We had a pit show up in our yard the other day that I don't know who it belongs to. I'm not against pit bulls at all (we own an American bulldog) but this one had a demeanor that made me uncomfortable, especially having 2 daughters that play outside. I've done made my mind up if he shows up again I'm probably going to drop him.

Bright side of this? Next time you know about how much time you have BEFORE the BCSO shows up.
Do you remember when the dangerous Pit Bulls got loose in North Bibb and mauled a Spaniel to death attacked and the owner that tried to break it up? They belonged to that train wreak "Lawyer" Veronica Brinson who needs to be disbarred. She's a ghetto train wreck with a law license.

lol @ the strung out rottie

Ill try and post a video when I get home....

He's a complete wreck, panting so hard and for so long you can hear he's got a sore throat. I doubt he could even bark right now. Covered all down his chest in drool and slobber, going through gallons of water and not eating, barely sleeping. Just panting, pacing and whimpering...and air humping.... he does that a lot.. I feel bad seeing him like this.

Ill try and post a video when I get home....

He's a complete wreck, panting so hard and for so long you can hear he's got a sore throat. I doubt he could even bark right now. Covered all down his chest in drool and slobber, going through gallons of water and not eating, barely sleeping. Just panting, pacing and whimpering...and air humping.... he does that a lot.. I feel bad seeing him like this.
Hahaha! I know all about the air humping!

We've got an 85 pound male Boxer and a 5 pound female Chihuahua. When she goes in heat he loses his damn mind.

Whining, foaming at the mouth, air humping and refusing to eat! It's pitiful.

Hahaha! I know all about the air humping!

We've got an 85 pound male Boxer and a 5 pound female Chihuahua. When she goes in heat he loses his damn mind.

Whining, foaming at the mouth, air humping and refusing to eat! It's pitiful.
Well my 5 lb Jack Russell Lester aint got a brain in his head.If he gets loose the first thing he does is run to the end of the street where the big ass Pit Bulls are fenced in. Then he throws his leg up and pisses on the fence while they bark insanely. He's just too dumb to realize that chain link fence is all that's keeping him from being treated like a Slim Jim.

Back
Top Bottom