• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traveling Sales Vehicle

I rented a Rav4 2 years ago and the one I had was relatively noisy at highway speed. I make alot of calls while driving, and need something I can communicate while traveling. What’s your experience with this? I didn’t check the tires, it could have been the cause. It did have a good amount of room. How’s the bluetooth, can you have a conversation at speed?
I am the same way with taking calls while driving, never had an issue in the 30k miles ive driven since May.

Buying a 2024 would be a grave mistake unless you just want to piss $5-7k out the window instantly.

I’d get a certified pre owned or just a low mileage used highlander if you want something under 35k. You can get a ’22 highlander with under 35k miles for $30k or less. Which will average around 26-27mpg
CRV is good as well budget wise, but only 23-24mpg

2020-2022 camry under 50k miles you can get for welllll under $25k. 35+mpg and will easily go into the 300k mile range, likewise with the highlander / crv.

Buying a 2024 off the lot you’ll instantly lose $5-7k.

Best sales car known to man IMO is the Toyota C-HR. You can get a 2020 or newer with under 25k miles for $19-23k. They get 31mpg highway and sit much higher than a sedan. Will easily go into the 300k mile range as well and fit in any parking spot with ease.

We went with Ford Maverick hybrids for some of our fleet. avg 43 mpg and I drive to N. Florida, Alabama, Ga and Tenn with an occasional S.C and N.C trip. Comfortable on trips and integrates well with smartphones. Throw a shell on the back if you really need a lot of storage. Best part is, if you need it you still have a truck bed to fall back on.

I
Buying a 2024 would be a grave mistake unless you just want to piss $5-7k out the window instantly.

I’d get a certified pre owned or just a low mileage used highlander if you want something under 35k. You can get a ’22 highlander with under 35k miles for $30k or less. Which will average around 26-27mpg
CRV is good as well budget wise, but only 23-24mpg

2020-2022 camry under 50k miles you can get for welllll under $25k. 35+mpg and will easily go into the 300k mile range, likewise with the highlander / crv.

Buying a 2024 off the lot you’ll instantly lose $5-7k.

Best sales car known to man IMO is the Toyota C-HR. You can get a 2020 or newer with under 25k miles for $19-23k. They get 31mpg highway and sit much higher than a sedan. Will easily go into the 300k mile range as well and fit in any parking spot with ease.
I have 4 model years to meet the plan, so I get 5 years out of a new car. If I buy a 2020, unfortunately I could only drive it for 1 year. The plan we use is what it is. I would definitely look at a C-HR if they didn't discontinue.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll be doing some test driving to see what fits me to narrow it down. I sometimes drive 5-600 miles at a time, and don't need back issues.

I

I have 4 model years to meet the plan, so I get 5 years out of a new car. If I buy a 2020, unfortunately I could only drive it for 1 year. The plan we use is what it is. I would definitely look at a C-HR if they didn't discontinue.
I see. The ‘24 Honda HR-V are under 30k I believe and essentially the same car as the C-HR.

Back
Top Bottom