Treating myself to a new RIA TCM22

geezer

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
781   0
Reaction score
I will soon receive a little extra cash for my hard work, and decided to treat my self to the R.I.A. TCM 22/9mm. Only one problem...I can't find one. Help me find one. I tried to order the barrel to use in my 9mm, but they will not sell just the barrel. I even lied to them and told them I have the gun but lost the 22 barrel...They didn't care.
So, help a brother out and keep your eyes open for anyone that has one of these, I have a FFL waiting on me to find one....
Thanks fellas!

Last edited:
Called them, and even though their site says "available" they are out of stock, and the woman was quite rude when I suggested they update their site....Such is life!
Thanks though!

try posting a ad in the want section. i had a guy offer me one awhile back. i dont remember the username at all, but he still might be lurking on here lol. i remember he was from the canton area though.

If you can't find one locally, try joe bob's outfitters online. They get a decent selection of ria's through. That is where I found my 2011. You just need to keep checking back occasionally. They had one in stock until last week.

Back
Top Bottom