• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trigger replacement recommendations you've used for a Glock 48.

kuduboss

Army Icon
Frontiersman
74   0
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've owned a Glock and I'd forgotten how bad their triggers suck. Anything would be an improvement but what have you used that you feel comfortable to recommend. Can I accomplish the same thing by just replacing the trigger connector with a Ghost Edge connector rather than a $150 replacement trigger?

Is this going to be a carry gun? If so, then I recommend replacing the connector with an Overwatch Precision Minus NP3'ed connector and polishing up the internals. You can also swap out the safety plunger for an Overwatch Precision NP3'ed version; some folks say they notice a difference......some don't.

That's what I do to all my carry guns, and the Glocks that I run classes with. I've been doing that, or very similar, to all my Glocks for well over a decade with no issues. I can't say that for what I've seen with aftermarket triggers from Apex, ZEV, Tinney, etc.

The Overwatch Precision minus connector removes approximately 1/2 pound from the trigger, but also smooths it up significantly. One of the best features to me is that reset. It is much more positive and tactile.

As a bonus, it keeps mostly stock parts. Even the safety plunger is an OEM that has been NP3'ed.

We offer that complete trigger job as a package at TruPrep. In most cases, I can do it while you wait. It's about $99 including the Overwatch minus connector. If you want to opt for the safety plunger, that will add about $20.

I have both a G43X and a Gen5 G34 at the shop that I performed these triggers jobs on. You're welcome to dry fire them to see for yourself.

The Overwatch Precision Falx trigger with NP3 trigger bar and all of the parts listed above by cmshoot cmshoot in NP3 are damn good. I have Falx in some Gen4s and just the NP3 upgrades in Gen5s as they don't need anything else.

I also have the Falx in my G48 with NP3 parts.

Back
Top Bottom