• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trout stream meet and greet (Lets get a head count, see post 1 for info)

Which weekend

• Weekend of 6/5

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Weekend of 6/12

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Weekend of 6/19

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
74   0
Reaction score
Maybe the first or second weekend in June who all would be up for a couple nights of camping and fishing on Rock creek.

Directions: Put 4730 Rock Creek Rd, Suches, GA 30572 in your GPS and that will get you to the main road. If you follow it all the way tp this address it will lead you past where we will be camping. Follow the road down over the Toccoa river till it hits gravel and keep going. I'm thinking maybe we meet up at the first bridge that cross's Rock creek on the right around 7:00-7:30 pm Friday night. And for anybody not able to make it up Friday and is only coming Saturday we can meet at the same place around noon. I'm going to try and get off early and secure us a good spot to camp. This will be kid friendly so if any of yall want to bring the little ones to fish and camp come on. Any questions go ahead and ask. Anybody that don't have my number and wants it shoot me a pm and I can answer any other questions yall got. Can't wait to see yall this weekend and tear up some trout.

@calebp
jpdriver jpdriver
@drewga11
@SAR 6114
@PARA1977
@roscoe1911
@ErfurtLuger
@DinkyDau
@militaryrednek
HuntFishLive! HuntFishLive! ?
Dogwood Dogwood ?
@Jbum?