• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trout stream meet and greet (Lets get a head count, see post 1 for info)

Which weekend

• Weekend of 6/5

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Weekend of 6/12

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Weekend of 6/19

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Had a great time! I think next time we are all gonna show up in those eno double nest hammocks lol! Just as comfortable as my air mattress and sets up and takes down in seconds! Beats the hour or 2 to set up my tent and air mattress lol!

Before we left we ended up making it down to the waterfalls. View attachment 462141 View attachment 462142

I got there a bit later than everyone else, so I didn't get to meet everybody. I didn't catch a whole lot of fish and didn't take as many pics as I should have, but I had a great time. I look forward to doing it again, but I'm not wearing flip flops to the waterfall again.

IMAG0273.jpg
IMAG0282.jpg
IMAG0284.jpg
IMAG0296.jpg

Last edited:
I got there a bit later than everyone else, so I didn't get to meet everybody. I didn't catch a whole lot of fish and didn't take as many pics as I should have, but I had a great time. I look forward to doing it again, but I'm not wearing flip flops to the waterfall again.

View attachment 462569 View attachment 462570 View attachment 462571 View attachment 462572
Your camera took a lot better pictures than my potato phone! Thanks for posting them, glad you stayed to head out there with us.

Your camera took a lot better pictures than my potato phone! Thanks for posting them, glad you stayed to head out there with us.

My phone takes decent pics, but it annoys me that it doesn't have a zoom function like the older one I upgraded from. I need to quit being cheap and just go buy an actual camera.

I just saw this thread 2 months late, but wanted to share a pic with y'all. My dad pulled this 22" Brown out of Rock Creek in 1960 because I made him stop and try a good looking hole. I pulled a 19" rainbow out of the same spot, but mine didn't get mounted. This mount really needs to be restored, but I don't know where to take it.
I've only been back to Rock twice since then and I really have an itch to go. We were there the day the state record Brown was caught in 1962(?). They had been blasting for the "new" hatchery tanks and it sacred some pet trout downstream. The guy that caught the state record caught three, all about the same size, that day. He had a big cooler full of fish.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom