Truth in Advertising - ODT ads

Well y'all should pay extra cause this 16" bear arensel with a meager 20,000 rounds of wolf and uncle Bobby's reloads down the pipe is awesome. This one actually shoots better than new!! It will keyhole at seven gnat paces. If y'all don't buy it soon I'll put her back in the safe!! Which really means relisting as soon as possible for the next three years. Please no lowballs I know what she is worth!!

I recently had some mags listed. I had bought them on sale locally and was trying to pass on the deal I thought I found. I had a member here sent me a pm and asked if the ones I had listed were the same ones listed on a retail website for the same price or less. They were. I took down my ad. They were marked $30 I bought them for $15 and the sight also had them for $15. I guess the store had them a while and marked them down.
No, obviously it was the competition, from your ad!
Power o de ODT, mane!

I recently had some mags listed. I had bought them on sale locally and was trying to pass on the deal I thought I found. I had a member here sent me a pm and asked if the ones I had listed were the same ones listed on a retail website for the same price or less. They were. I took down my ad. They were marked $30 I bought them for $15 and the sight also had them for $15. I guess the store had them a while and marked them down. Sometimes trying to pass on a deal isn't really. I was happy with to hold onto them.

I'm sure if I contacted someone and told them their prices were higher than new and they complained to the mods, I would be infracted for hurting feelings, or for being rude. :becky:lol

There have been a few times Ive payed close to retail for second hand but brand new firearms. Mostly because of the ease of transaction and availability.

Maybe if its a trade and both parties are satisfied. But besides that I just go to the next listing.

Nah bro, your ragged out pistol with some garish theme doesnt make it more valuable. But maybe some ones biting?

Back
Top Bottom