• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey Challenge

How do y’all want to do it this year?

• Total voters
Adam:

I got lucky and made it home late last night from my overseas trip. My two turkey hunting buddies and I would like to the know the competition rules.

As we would like to hunt on the same team, our primary interest are:

Is the competition divided into teams
How many hunters on a team
Can you pick your own team

Regards,
Mike

Adam:

I got lucky and made it home late last night from my overseas trip. My two turkey hunting buddies and I would like to the know the competition rules.

As we would like to hunt on the same team, our primary interest are:

Is the competition divided into teams
How many hunters on a team
Can you pick your own team

Regards,
Mike
Welcome back sir, We are doing individual this year, y’all can still join if you want but we already have three birds killed. The rules are posted on 2024 official turkey challenge thread.

Welcome back sir, We are doing individual this year, y’all can still join if you want but we already have three birds killed. The rules are posted on 2024 official turkey challenge thread.
Adam I feel anyone joining during season needs a 2 day grace period from entering a bird.just keeps someone killing then joining nothing against mike just my opinion.

Adam I feel anyone joining during season needs a 2 day grace period from entering a bird.just keeps someone killing then joining nothing against mike just my opinion.

I can see this. Like, someone doesn't pay to enter a fishing tournament, day if they catch what they believe to be a placing or winning fish, then ask to join, but only because they believe they have a payoff.

I would be in support of a minimum 2 day you pay to join, 2 days pass, then you can hunt and enter.

mfoster mfoster is more gracious than I. I would say however many days have lapsed since competition started is the number of days a new competitor has to wait to enter a bird. IE, 7 days have lapsed since start if challenge, newcomer can pay now, wait 7 days, then begin to hunt.

Back
Top Bottom